How can I print from Gantt Chart plugin for JIRA ?

Is there a way to get a print version of Gantt chart ? I know you have export functionality for Powerpoint, however it is too small for the purpose of management review.

Thanks a lot in advance for your advise.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, based on that amount of tasks I agree. Conceptually, after a very short time the print-out is obsolete and out-dated: that's why I have more focussed on online-usage.

Would an export to powerpoint and print out of that suitable for your needs?

This widget could not be displayed.

I recommend to switch into full-screen mode and use the browser embedded print functionality.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We have around 100 tasks for each project to be scheduled in WBS and Gantt chart. Your plugin is very good for manage our WBS, but printing full-screen by browser is not suitable for the review at a glance.

Doesn't work. It prints the navigation not the gantt chart.

Have any improvements been made to allow for printing of Gantt charts in the intervening years since this question was first raised?

You have got to be kidding, there is no way to print the Gantt Chart?

Sure you can print: save any Gantt-Chart as a scalable vector graphic (SVG) being supported by all tested browsers or export as PDF in e.g. Safari (OSX), Firefox (Win, OSX) or Chrome (Win, OSX) and use Acrobat's feature of poster-printing on multiple pages. Documentation can be found on my wiki at https://polscheit.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GANTT/pages/67600403/Gantt-Chart+for+JIRA+Release+4.1.x within section "Exporting".

In case of any question, feel free to contact me as also described on the main wiki-page (http://gantt.polscheit.de): that's may be more efficient and faster.

Kind regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

524 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you