How can I preview my drawio?

Aleksandra Smarovidlo August 1, 2017

Confluence 6.2.0

The drawio marco does not work in the preview mode. When I insert a drawio in my article and click the "Preview" button, the drawio does not appear. Instead, I see a broken image icon.

To see how the drawio will look like, I need to update my article every time, but that's no good.

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2017

Hi Aleksandra, what version of the draw.io add-on are you using?

Aleksandra Smarovidlo August 4, 2017

Hi David!

I am using draw.io plugin v 6.0.2.0

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2017

I would suggest to update to the latest version of draw.io. If that doesn't resolve the issue, try going in to edit the diagram (make a change then undo it and save and exit) and see whether that corrects the problem.

Aleksandra Smarovidlo August 7, 2017

David, hi again.

I've updated to 6.2.0 - it did not help. Tried the workaround you suggested - no success either.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2017

The lastest version of draw.io is 6.5.7, try that.

Aleksandra Smarovidlo August 10, 2017

David, I updated to 7.0 and the problem is solved now.

Thanks!

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2017

Aleksandra, I contacted SEIBERT/MEDIA (the plugin vendor) and am hoping to hear back soon.

Aleksandra Smarovidlo August 4, 2017

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events