How can I move stories between slices?

RemiC July 11, 2016

I want to move stories between slices. If I slice ie. on fix version, I would like to move a story from the top slice to the middle one ... but this does not seem to work.

2 answers

0 votes
RemiC July 11, 2016

Ok, clear ... so it's not possible to drag-drop when you are in -> mode?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2016

you can select a swim lane in addition - but drag drop only works from column to column.

RemiC July 11, 2016

Where can I select or define a swim-lane? I've seen it mentioned in the documentation, but cannot locate it on the screen.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2016

click at the arrow down to arrange columns and/or click at the arrow right to arrange lanes, depending on the field you want to visualize.

RemiC July 12, 2016

I want to organize them in swiming lanes, but I cannot define these lanes anywhere.

The screenshot on your site is different from what I see in the application. We're on JIRA cloud.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2016

hm, my screen shot come from a cloud instance. 

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2016

please assign me a temporary user, than I will have a look into it.

RemiC July 14, 2016

Hi, not needed anymore the plugin did not meet our needs and we uninstalled it.

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2016

stories can only be moved between columns - but you simply can arrange the map by fix version like this:

Capture.PNG

At this way fix versions can be managed by drag n drop

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events