How can I manage check lists that we use all the time?

Niki Dillingham October 29, 2017

I created template checklists and filed them under a "Templates" list. These check lists templates each have a card that are for each OS system that is tested during site testing. Easy way for me to track what an issue has been tested on and easy way for me to pull a checklist.

However, my issue is that EACH time I pull the template checklist into a new card, when I go to search checklists- ALL of those checklists pop up and little by little our template checklists are getting further and further down on the list and harder to find.. this isn't exactly an issue for ME because I know what is going on, but my team sometimes doesn't pay attention.

Is there a way to have template checklists that always populate at the top or else turn off some setting somewhere on the board where we don't pull every checklist in every card?

Any other suggestions are appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2017

Hi Niki,

Just to make sure, you are mentioning "Templates", something that is not currently supported. You are talking about Checklist for Jira right?

Also it's not clear to me, can you post a picture showing the problem?

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events