How can I kow if the name of the security level of an issue starts with "ga"?

I need to launch a jql to kow the list of issues which security level has the name starting with "ga".

I have tried with this jql but it returns 0 issues and I know that it's not true:

project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed) and issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("","level", "ga*")

What is wrong?

3 answers

Could you try with the following wildcard level = "ga*"

0 vote

That issueFieldMatch just checks the value as stored in the index, which will be the numeric ID of the security level.

Short of writing your own function that would return all security levels matching some reg exp, I don't know how to do this.

BTW, if this actually worked, you'd be much better off writing this as:

issueFunction in issueFieldMatch('project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed)',"level", "ga*")

Using the first parameter (filter query) would make it much faster.

I have tried project=ent and "Contrato ficticio" is EMPTY and status not in (Closed)  and level="ga*" but it doesn't works.

I have also tried issueFunction in issueFieldMatch('project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed)',"level", "ga*")

No one works.

But if I write project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed) and level=ga_212 then, several issues are recovered....

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

113 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you