How can I kow if the name of the security level of an issue starts with "ga"?

Begoña Bonet September 11, 2014

I need to launch a jql to kow the list of issues which security level has the name starting with "ga".

I have tried with this jql but it returns 0 issues and I know that it's not true:

project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed) and issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("","level", "ga*")

What is wrong?

3 answers

0 votes
Begoña Bonet September 11, 2014

I have tried project=ent and "Contrato ficticio" is EMPTY and status not in (Closed)  and level="ga*" but it doesn't works.

I have also tried issueFunction in issueFieldMatch('project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed)',"level", "ga*")

No one works.

But if I write project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed) and level=ga_212 then, several issues are recovered....

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2014

That issueFieldMatch just checks the value as stored in the index, which will be the numeric ID of the security level.

Short of writing your own function that would return all security levels matching some reg exp, I don't know how to do this.

BTW, if this actually worked, you'd be much better off writing this as:

issueFunction in issueFieldMatch('project=ENT AND "Contrato ficticio" IS EMPTY and status not in (Closed)',"level", "ga*")

Using the first parameter (filter query) would make it much faster.

0 votes
Kevin Maes September 11, 2014

Could you try with the following wildcard level = "ga*"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events