How can I export the Burndown Chart in JIRA/Greenhopper to a format to send for others to view that can't access JIRA? - Using Rapid boards, not greenhopper classic

Regina Frost February 25, 2013

How can I export the Burndown Chart in JIRA/Greenhopper to a format to send for others to view that can't access JIRA? - Using Rapid boards, not greenhopper classic

Need to be able to put the chart and its data into a document to send to our customer to show them our sprint progress. Can't find a way to do this. If I try to select it all and pdf it - it loses the lines in the chart.

1 answer

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2013

PDF is probably the percet fileformat for this. it is portable, graphical, wide-spread.

if the browser-exported PDF is not sufficient to your requirement (I can imagine so, and this would be a second class approach any way), try the JIRA PDF View Plugin and its tunable Burn Down Chart template (sample PDF).

this is rudimentary and this is a good starting point for further customizations, adding or hiding information, changing the look, compute other metrics.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events