How can I export attachements, comments and history?

Serdengecti September 5, 2017

How can I export all these field contents (attachments, comments and history) f.e. with a excel sheet without any loss in a fast way?

2 answers

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2017

Hi,

You may need to do this with multiple add-ons, however, take a look at Xporter - Export issues from JIRA:

All fields, parent issues and subtasks, comments, attachments (even embedded in PDF!), images, issue links, versions, sprints, components, change history, stories, Tempo worklogs, Service Desk SLAs.

If you do need to get the attachements using a separate add-on take a look at PDF View Plugin for JIRA (PDF Exporter) and AMJ - Attachments Manager for JIRA.

Cheers,

Branden

Serdengecti September 7, 2017

Thanks for your answert!

Could I also export the SVN links with it? And can I do the export of all Issues with one click like the build-in export function?

0 votes
Serdengecti September 7, 2017

Could I also export the SVN links with it (Xporter)?

Mafalda de Azevedo Mendes January 30, 2018

Hi,

Could you explain better that SVN question, using an example? What do you pretend to obtain on the exported document? 

Regarding the second question, yes, you can export easily with one click using our Xporter Panel

XporterPanel.jpg  (See image attached)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events