How can I determine all the structure boards that are using a synchronizer that needs "maintenance"?

Tom Jackson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2015

Hey guys!

My logs are cluttered with filter synchronizer warnings like:

[ext.sync.filter.FilterSynchronizer] Filter autosync #241 for structure 'Foundation Teams' (#311) cannot run under user x23i because he or she does not have permissions to edit the structure

Can you recommend a script I can run from the onresolve script console to generate a report that shows:

• board name
  • filter owner

for all boards that contain synchronizers that need maintenance (won't work because of permission issue, etc.)?

1 answer

1 vote
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2015

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delayed reply. We've written a script you need - please contact us via email or through our JIRA and I'll send you the script. 

Thanks,

Eugene (ALM Works)

JohnB January 18, 2016

can this (script) help me find and fix/remove the log errors:

..... Filter autosync #6 for structure 'xxxxx' (#112) cannot run: user 'john.smith' is not found

Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2016

Hi John,

We have a script for that too. Please contact us at support@almworks.com.

Thanks,

Eugene

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events