How can I contact you?

Martin Reed June 15, 2014

I sign on to the Atlassian webiste using my Atlassian OnDemand and no problems. I try it on the Brikit site and I get an error every time. There doesn't appear to be a phone number or email listed anywhere on the Brikit website as an alternative way to contact them.

6 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

Hi Martin,

Your Atlassian account does not grant you access to the Brikit sites. You can contact us by opening a support ticket at brikit.atlassian.net. You will need to create an account first.

Kind regards,

Robbie

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

It looks like you were able to log in. Let me know if this is not correct.

0 votes

The first one is: https://brikit.atlassian.net/login?dest-url=%2Fsecure%2FDashboard.jspa- where it says to user your Atlassian OnDemand account. This is linked to from you "Contact Us" page under "Open a Ticket".

The second page - the sign-up page is:

https://brikit.atlassian.net/admin/users/sign-up

when I clicked the confirm email after entering my email and the captcha, it just refreshed the page. No message. Thought I must have put captch in wrong.

By the way I am logged in now with a non-Atlassian Ondemand userID and have posted my ticket.

Thanks

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2014

Please add the URL you are trying to access here. I just want to verify what you are accessing. :)

0 votes

I tried to create an account and could not get past the Catpcha. When I click the "Confirm Email" button it just repaints the screen. Finally figured out that I already have an account but the create account page never comes back with the message that the email I entered had an account. Also, It says to use your Atlassian OnDemand account. If you can't use your Atlassian OnDemand account then it should state you need to use a Brikit specific account on the page. It is very confusing the way it is.

Martin

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Hello Martin,

Edit:

It seems that Robbie's answer is the correct one. I have double checked this request and I was wrong in my assumption.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events