How can I add more than one Test Case in a Test Cycle individually.

Antonio Francis April 29, 2018

Is there a way add more than one Test Case in a Test Cycle individually. Currently when I add I can only add one at a time but for example if I have 100 Test Cases then it's quite tedious. There is a bulk load option to do all 100 in one motion?

Thanks,

Tony.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2018

Hi Tony,

I'd like to try to help if we can, however natively Jira Cloud does not directly offer test case management.  There are a number of 3rd party plugins that might be offering this specific functionality, such as Zephyr, Test Management for Jira, QMetry, TestFLO, TestRail, and I'm sure many more.  If we knew specifically which plugin you were using in your Cloud site, then we could at least tag this thread with the correct plugin tag.  Perhaps then someone more familiar with that particular plugin could be better able to try to answer this question.

Regards,

Andy

Antonio Francis April 30, 2018

Hi Andrew,

As you can see from the screen picture the only option is to add test cases individually so if I have for example 100 test cases I have add them one at a time. There is a bulk load option to do all 100 in one motion? I can't see any option for that in the screen. Or am I stuck with adding them individually?

Thanks,

Tony.

Screen Picture 1.PNGI am using the Zephyr add-on Tool.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events