How can I access Out of Office Assistant plugin rule data from a groovy script?

We are using JIRA 5.2.11 with the Out of Office (OOO) Assistant plugin.

In a groovy script, I need to check if an OOO rule exists such that the current user is now acting as a Coverer for someone Out of Office.

The OOO rule data is stored in a custom table in the JIRA database (created by the plugin), but I am hoping the plugin provides an API to run a lookup on this data...but I cannot see it anywhere.  I looked through the jar but didn't see a method that would get me the data i need.

If there is no such method in the API, can I directly query the JIRA database for the information?

Thanks

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Scott,

We are the developer for the OOO plugin.

Currently, there is no public API to run a lookup on the data.

You can directly query the JIRA database, but the data structure might change when newer features are added.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi all,

Would you get a notification to your personal email if you have this plug in added on? I know there will be a comment under a ticket that assignee is out of office. Does it also send a notification? 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

715 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you