How Do I Print The Test Details Of A Zephyr Test Script

Matthew_Mills November 20, 2015

So I am creating a load of Zephyr Test Scripts that will be given to the business to use to form the basis of UAT Test Scripts.

I would like to be able to print this or at least export the test details (test steps) to word/pdf. Is this possible?

Matt

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JohnathanZ November 20, 2015

Matt,

If you need to export your test steps, as well, add the tests to a Cycle and leave them unexecuted. Navigate to Test > Search Test Executions, check which tests you want to export, then click the "Export" button in the top-right corner and choose a format. This is the only way to get them with steps. Exporting via an Issues search will not export steps.

Maqbool December 4, 2019

Hi Matt,

I was not to find Export button. Could you kindly please attach a screen shot.

Thanks in Advance

Paul Greenman June 18, 2021

Look under the "More" button...  ;-)

I can't find an "Export to HTML" option (mentioned in another comment), but I did find the "Export to PDF" option, and that worked for a similar need that I had here. (It's not beautiful, but it exports the entire test script for review and editing.)

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2016

Yes, exporting to custom PDF document is enabled by the PDF View Plugin!

Not only the steps, but you also export executions (sample) or even step results (sample), together with regular JIRA field values, comments and what not.

Details: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/documentation/integrations#zephyr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia-iOPjeVt4

0 votes
Brian Ross November 20, 2015

Not exactly what you are looking for, but it might get you in the ballpark.

Do a search for the test cases you want to use in your UAT.  In the search window, on the right side, do an EXPORT to HTML.

Open your file in a web browser

Or, you can export to .CSV , but it may not be as presentable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events