Hours spent with issues and subtask - eazyBI

Piyush_Annadate October 6, 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a report for :

* Story who's hours spent as not logged

* But Sub-Task for the Story have Hours Spent logged

* Story have 'labels' associated with it (ex. Unplanned)

* Sub-Task doesn't have

If I generate a PIE chart report for issues under XYZ component and PROJECT A and with OPEN sprints and legends as 'label' - the hour spent isn't consisting of Subtask (as they don't have label associated/added to it as of parent story); but the PIE report should show the sigma Hours Spent  i.e all those ticket hours spent too which are part of the parent task.

Initial report was taken from Dataplane report, but that ended up with the above specified problem, but eazyBI I'm able to get the issue list with Component and open Sprint(still can someone provide me calculated member code) and how to report it as 'Pie chart' for labels which will treat the subtask as parent label.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

Hello,

You may use measure "Hours spent with sub-tasks" to represent all logged hours on stories (hours logged to parent issue (story) itself and hours logged to its sub-tasks). For sub-tasks, this measure does not return any data, since they do not have a further division into sub-tasks.
Then you may use dimension "Label" to represent spent hours by labels associated with stories.

Kind regards,
Zane Baranovska / support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events