Holiday Scheme to support Saturday/Sunday as national working days?

Janos Biro August 10, 2014

Dear all,

In our country it is customary that if for instance a national holiday occurs at Thursday then the goverment declares the Friday a holiday as well (to make the weekend longer)...
and declares a Saturday a working day (on the next or previous week usually) to compensate the companies.

As i see it is possible (using floating holidays) to make a workday holiday (the Friday in my example), but there is no way to make a Saturday an official working day.

Or do i miss a setting somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Janos

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

Hi Janos,

you are correct, it is not possible to change a "non-working" day (as set in the workload scheme) into a working day.

You can create a feature request for this in our Tempo Timesheets project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT) and it will be evaluated by Tempo management.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Janos Biro August 10, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the information, unfortunately I have no OnDemand account,and for some reason i can not login with my Google account... when the google account chooser dialog appears and i choose my account it just goes into a redirect loop... not sure if it is my bad or a bug on your side, but have never seen such behaviour before...

Thanks,

Regards,

Janos

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

Please watch this issue for updates on this request: TT-535: Mark weekend day as required

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2014

You need to create a login into our OnDemand instance. When you see the Login dialog, there is a link to "Create an account". Please let me know if this does not work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events