Holiday Scheme to support Saturday/Sunday as national working days?

Dear all,

In our country it is customary that if for instance a national holiday occurs at Thursday then the goverment declares the Friday a holiday as well (to make the weekend longer)...
and declares a Saturday a working day (on the next or previous week usually) to compensate the companies.

As i see it is possible (using floating holidays) to make a workday holiday (the Friday in my example), but there is no way to make a Saturday an official working day.

Or do i miss a setting somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Janos

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Janos,

you are correct, it is not possible to change a "non-working" day (as set in the workload scheme) into a working day.

You can create a feature request for this in our Tempo Timesheets project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT) and it will be evaluated by Tempo management.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Hi,

Thanks for the information, unfortunately I have no OnDemand account,and for some reason i can not login with my Google account... when the google account chooser dialog appears and i choose my account it just goes into a redirect loop... not sure if it is my bad or a bug on your side, but have never seen such behaviour before...

Thanks,

Regards,

Janos

You need to create a login into our OnDemand instance. When you see the Login dialog, there is a link to "Create an account". Please let me know if this does not work.

Please watch this issue for updates on this request: TT-535: Mark weekend day as required

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

463 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you