Hiptest scenarios link doesn't work

Hi all,

I have two users registered in Hiptest. One of them is an Admin and the other is a Member.

Both of them have accounts in a Jira project which is synchronized with the Hiptest project.

The issue is that Admin is able to link any Jira task with a Hiptest scenario ('Working link' attachment) while the second user can't do that ('Can't add a link' attachment).

Both users are logged in Hiptest and in Jira.Can't add a link.pngWorking link.png

Even if the second user is granted admin rights the situation is still the same.

Could someone explain how to get working link for both please?

Thank you.

1 answer

Hi Pavel,

I'm Vincent, one of the developers at Hiptest. Could you tell us which browser you are using to access Hiptest and Jira ? It might help us understand the issue.

Note that this is not something related to the roles, so granting admin rights should not change anything.

Best regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Google chrome is used.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

355 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you