Hiding Tempo Plugin on default issue screen

Is it possible to hide the tempo plugin section on a issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

This is a global configuration and will affect all issues. Please have in mind that the Tempo section in an Issue only shows the hours logged by yourself, it does not display hour logged by other users.

I wanted to ask again about if and when this might be changed to be configurable by project.  We have only a few projects that want this section and the other project admins are adamant about not having tempo showing up on their projects at all.  Has this been worked on or can it be added soon?  I'd hate to have to remove the plugin completely over this.  

Hi,

you can hide the Tempo section in the issue by disabling a module.

You need to go to Administration-> Add-ons, Manage Add-ons. Expand Tempo Timesheets and click the + next to the modules enabled. This opens the list of modules. Disable the "tempo-worklogs-module" and the Tempo section of the Issue will be hidden.

Kind regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Thx Susanne!

Is there a possibility to configure it for each project or is this configuration always general?

Cheers, Joscha

I need this too. Tempo is installed for a specific team but it's affecting all users now.

Hi Susanne, do you have any info to share on this?

Thank you,

Ryan

Does not seem to be possible, I get "Module cannot be modified" (Using JIRA in the cloud)

Update: We have had customers reporting that disabling the Tempo panel may cause performance degradation in some browsers.

I would like to add to this, that although it is possible to disable the entire modules via the JIRA Plugin manager, we do not recommend disabling individual Tempo modules.  We cannot guarantee that the software works as expected when one or more modules are disabled.

Kind Regards,

Hlynur Johnsen

Product Manager - Tempo

Do you have plans to add a setting for this so people can do this in an offical way?

Does not seem to be possible, I get "Module cannot be modified" (Using JIRA in the cloud)

We don't use Tempo and it is a default field every time we create a new project. This is a maintence issue and our administrators spend too much time removing the default field every time a project is created.

Please allow us to remove this feature globally (on JIRA Cloud)

This is resolved for me. For future people with this issue, I found the option to do this:

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 9.49.48 AM.png

https://[YOUR-CLOUD-DOMAIN].atlassian.net/secure/admin/TimeTrackingAdmin.jspa

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

365 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you