Herzum Multi-User Approval support Group and Role selection

Michael Lill March 11, 2015

Hello Herzum Support,

I would like to know if your add on can support a combination of group and role to define an approval group.  Example would be if I wanted select users in Group A with Role B to be defined as an approver for an issue.  If not are there any plans to support this functionality in the future?

Thank you,

Mike

2 answers

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

The combination of group and role to define an approval has been released on our latest version 2.2-GA-6.0-6.4. The following documentation provides an overview of the new feature: 

https://chicago.herzum.com/confluence/display/HAP/Configuring+an+Approval+as+union+or+intersection+of+selected+Groups%2C+Project+Roles%2CUsers%2C+Assignee%2C+Reporter+and+Project+Lead.

Best Regards

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2015

I'm sorry, this functionality isn't currently supported by the add-on.
We will take into consideration your request and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Sincerely

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events