Herzum Approval - require comment on approve or reject?

IT Accounts May 25, 2016

How to make comment field required to approve or reject. In some reject cases it is important to know why approver rejected. How to adjust plugin to make approval comment required?

2 answers

0 votes
IT Accounts May 25, 2016

If I understand you, it is possible to do such "comment" validation, but approve by comment in email will not be working? We don't need to approve by email. Only by action buttons. So I think it meets our needs.

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

Hello,
We can easily provide this feature case of approval performed via action buttons.
It will exclude, for instance, that the approval comment is required when the approval is provided via email.

Can you, please, confirm it meets your need?

Sincerely,
Antonella

IT Accounts May 25, 2016

If I understand you, it is possible to do such "comment" validation, but approve by comment in email will not be working? We don't need to approve by email. Only by action buttons. So I think it meets our needs.

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

If an user will approve via email, the "comment" validation will not be performed.

Approval via email will work as usual.

IT Accounts May 25, 2016

No, I don't need approval via email at all. I just need to make comment required to approve / reject (pushing green/red hand button), so user couldn't push button without fill in comment field. 

IT Accounts May 25, 2016

If user will approve via email that is ok for me, but if he enteres issue screen, comment is required. Is it possible to adjust?

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2016

Yes,

The new add-on v.3.10 (due date June 7) will provide the feature.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events