Help with JAM plugin

Tobbe March 3, 2014

Hi

Im trying to setup the JAM plugin to syncronize QC and Jira. I got the defects running but when I want information about linked requirements and test cases in Jira I get into problem.

None of the req or test case fields get syncronized. Im thinking that they should be synced default and I dont have to add them to the properties file but even after trying to add them to syncronized filed I cant get the info back to Jira.

Take this for example.
Jira field - JAM test case type.
In QC that field is called Type and the db name is TS_TYPE.
When adding 'JAM test case type' in the jira drop down and the 'Type' in the QC dropdown it tell me that the db name in QC is subtype-id.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
HarryH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Hi, Tobbe,

I am the lead of JaM project, can you let me know the issue number? The issue system is at: http://jira.go2group.com/

Or ping me directly by: hha@go2group.com

Thanks

Tobbe March 4, 2014

Hi

the issue is PLUGINJAM-2495

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

Tobbe,

Can you reach out to support at go2group dot com? I am sure someone from the JaM team will pick it up.

Tobbe March 4, 2014

I created a support issue a week ago but noone is picking it up

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events