Help needed while using Project Configurator

Ankita Sharma October 4, 2016

I am using Project Configurator plugin version 2.0.1b-J7 for my project.
The following steps I follow-

1. I export configurations of ‘A’ project from 1st instance
2. I import configurations of ‘A’ project to 2nd instance
3. Use “Project Import” and import Backed up data of 1st instance and choose ‘A’ project from the option “Projects from backup”
4. It validates and then gives following error message-

The custom field 'Flagged' requires option 'Impediment' for the import but it does not exist in the current JIRA instance.

Scenario is: The custom field with name “Flagged” is in 1st instance and once I import configurations it gets created in 2nd instance along with this option “Impediment” and when I do Project Import for project ‘A’ then I get this error message and does not let me complete import.

Note: The custom field “Flagged” is not attached to any of the screens and has no value in any of the issues.

Please suggest and help.

1 answer

0 votes
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2016

Hi Ankita,

At 1st instance, navigate to the "Configure" page for the custom field "Flagged" and take a screenshot. Then repeat these steps at 2nd instance. Could you attach both screenshots to this issue or email them to our support email account?

Best regards

Ankita Sharma October 5, 2016

I have provided the screenshots over 'support@awnaba.com'. Can i expect a response?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

Of course! It must already be in your email inbox...

Ankita Sharma October 5, 2016

No, didn't receive any mail yet. Please help.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2016

I will paste it here. It refers to your previous email sent at 11:20 (UTC+2):

The screenshots should be something like the images "Source Configure Page.png" or "Target Configure Page.png" at PCP-488. Take them from both 1st and 2nd instances and send them to our support email. I know the error you got when importing, it is not necessary to send that again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events