HTML Table Formatting Macro (Adaptavist)

I'm running Confluence Cloud. Last week I used the Adaptavist content formatting macros to successfully create an html table and format it with a CSS. This week it no longer works. It's not rendering as an html table. 

This was the old html source as exported in Confluence last week:

<table rules="none" class="qualtable" frame="void"><tr class="qualtable"><td class="qualtable row1left"><p>Client:</p></td><td class="qualtable row1right"><p>APSC General Staff</p></td></tr><tr class="qualtable"><td class="qualtable row2left"><p>Project:</p></td><td class="qualtable row2right"><p>EAI Withdrawal from the ESA</p></td></tr></table>

This is the current html source code:

<table rules="none" class="qualtable conf-macro output-block" frame="void" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="table"><div class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="tr"><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">Client:</p><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">APSC General Staff</p></div><div class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="tr"><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">Project:</p><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">EAI Withdrawal from the ESA</p></div></table>

Anyone see this before? New tables I create with the macros don't render properly either.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi there! I think you're running into this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-38578

It's currently being worked on (by me) and you can Watch the bug to be sent notifications of updates.

Thanks for posting the source by the way, it's very helpful for me to be able to see the previous state! smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,276 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you