HTML Table Formatting Macro (Adaptavist)

Mary Neal July 21, 2015

I'm running Confluence Cloud. Last week I used the Adaptavist content formatting macros to successfully create an html table and format it with a CSS. This week it no longer works. It's not rendering as an html table. 

This was the old html source as exported in Confluence last week:

<table rules="none" class="qualtable" frame="void"><tr class="qualtable"><td class="qualtable row1left"><p>Client:</p></td><td class="qualtable row1right"><p>APSC General Staff</p></td></tr><tr class="qualtable"><td class="qualtable row2left"><p>Project:</p></td><td class="qualtable row2right"><p>EAI Withdrawal from the ESA</p></td></tr></table>

This is the current html source code:

<table rules="none" class="qualtable conf-macro output-block" frame="void" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="table"><div class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="tr"><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">Client:</p><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">APSC General Staff</p></div><div class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="tr"><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">Project:</p><p class="conf-macro output-block" data-hasbody="true" data-macro-name="td">EAI Withdrawal from the ESA</p></div></table>

Anyone see this before? New tables I create with the macros don't render properly either.

1 answer

0 votes
Denise Unterwurzacher [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2015

Hi there! I think you're running into this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-38578

It's currently being worked on (by me) and you can Watch the bug to be sent notifications of updates.

Thanks for posting the source by the way, it's very helpful for me to be able to see the previous state! smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events