HTML Plugin doesn't work

Michael Prochaska June 18, 2012
Hi,

I've installed the plugin, disabled the html, html-migration and html-include modules but the macro doesn't work...

I just see the macro code, but not the interpreted result:
{html} <P style="font-size: x-large; color: #8000"> Using inline style sheets - or is that inline styles? </p> {html}

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michael

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2012

Are you sure you used Insert wiki markup to add the html macro markup?

You are correct that the Atlassian provided Confluence HTML Macros system plugin must have the html macros disabled (which is the default for an install) and the html-migration also disabled. The html-include does not affect the Confluence Html Plugin

0 votes
Michael Prochaska June 18, 2012

That's it, I haven't inserted the code as wiki markup...thanks!

Regards,

Michael

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2012

You disabled them? You need to enable the html module to make it work.

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2012

Confluence Html Plugin has a more secure html macro than the Atlassian supplied one - so that is why it is confusing. Confluence Macro Security Plugin is used to secure its use.

Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2012

Thanks Bob, I got it after I saw this question's label...

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2012

I should have added that there will be a native 4.x based plugin available in the future so you can enter it directly in the editor.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events