Grouping not working as expected

Harko Prinssen (Kwantum) June 23, 2015

Hi

I created a custom field 'Project Fase' in JIRA and want to use this as a Grouping field.

To get this to work I tried both putting it in the JQL as well as overruling the JQL and putting it in the settings.

When putting it in the JQL there is no grouping, when putting it in the settings there is a grouping but it's a total mess..

gantt.JPG

As there aren't too many options for the rest I am out of ideas.. Is this happening because it's a custom field?

4 answers

0 votes

I uploaded the version from your post, but I am still at 3.2.0.1 and symptoms are the same.

Should I be at a newer or older version after uploading the addon?

When adding the fields in the order by in the JQL the issues are in fact sorted as expected but not grouped.

Overriding still shows the same as the picture.

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

If you still get displayed version 3.2.0.1 within the UPM (universal plugin manager) of JIRA ("manage add-ons"), than de-install it and install the JAR-file provided by my link above. I have withdrawn v3.2.0 as well as v3.2.0.1 shortly after publishing. The new v3.2 will be published soon based on the JAR-file above having a lot of performance improvements, a new zoomable timeline, a fast issue creation button like on JIRA Agile etc. etc. Kind regards, Frank

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015
Hi Harko,
please download latest version and install http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.0-JIRA6_2015-06-19T21-34-46Z.jar and click on "configure" add-on and finish by "apply" to take over defaults and your local settings.
I appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,
Frank
0 votes

Hi, thanks for a prompt reply

Running

JIRA version 6.4

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2015

What Gantt-Chart version are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events