Groovy script associating fields to proyect

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my bad english, i made a groovy script to create a project and associate all the schemes (issue type scheme, workflow schemes, etc etc) and associate certain fields to the project created. I have to restart JIRA for the changes be reflected, ¿there any way to not restart JIRA after executing my script?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Sounds like you need to clear a cache. Did you try built-in scripts -> Clear Caches -> Jira caches?

If that fixes it, then look at the code for that one and add it to your script.

Or you might try:

customFieldManager.refresh()

to clear just the CF cache instead of all.

You shouldn't need to restart JIRA after running the script as far as I know script.

Have you tried re-indexing either manually or programmatically?

Yes, i do. Reindexed JIRA after running the script and the only thing not working its the association of the fields to the proyect. But if i restart tomcat the fields are displayed correctly. Today i discover something strange, if i disable a plugin and then enable, the association of the fields is correct. So a process on the disable / enable plugin does something like a refresh, i dont know really.

Thanks a lot! the customFieldManager.refresh() its working! :)

Feel free to mark my answer as correct ;-)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

361 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you