Groovy script associating fields to proyect

Jorge Gattas December 26, 2013

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my bad english, i made a groovy script to create a project and associate all the schemes (issue type scheme, workflow schemes, etc etc) and associate certain fields to the project created. I have to restart JIRA for the changes be reflected, ¿there any way to not restart JIRA after executing my script?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2014

Sounds like you need to clear a cache. Did you try built-in scripts -> Clear Caches -> Jira caches?

If that fixes it, then look at the code for that one and add it to your script.

Or you might try:

customFieldManager.refresh()

to clear just the CF cache instead of all.
0 votes
Jorge Gattas January 6, 2014

Thanks a lot! the customFieldManager.refresh() its working! :)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

Feel free to mark my answer as correct ;-)

0 votes
Jorge Gattas January 2, 2014

Yes, i do. Reindexed JIRA after running the script and the only thing not working its the association of the fields to the proyect. But if i restart tomcat the fields are displayed correctly. Today i discover something strange, if i disable a plugin and then enable, the association of the fields is correct. So a process on the disable / enable plugin does something like a refresh, i dont know really.

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 1, 2014

You shouldn't need to restart JIRA after running the script as far as I know script.

Have you tried re-indexing either manually or programmatically?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events