Groovy + mailhandlerd custofield null during script execution

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2012

Jira 4.4.4

Groovy latest version 2.0.6

I'm encountering and annoyng situation

I've a listener defined that oncreation and oncomment send custom email

Oncomment works fine, during the oncreate i can't recieve any mail. seems that he can't read any value from customfield , neither from watchers.

I've tried to modify the script to send the customemail to a direct email addresses and my intuition was correct, all custom field are null.

I'm using the enhanced mail handler (0.9.9) to create the issue could it be him? if i create directly from interface seems to work but customfield are all valued

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

Hello!

Yes, there an outstanding 'bug' that is historical in how JEMH works. Many field values are not available to PostFunctions in issues currently created by JEMH. A lot of the 5.0+ features have trumped fixing it. It is on my roadmap but has not been fixed yet.

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2012

yeah noticed and solved in a different way :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events