Groovy and development tools

Maciej Olszewski June 9, 2017

Hello :),

I have one question. Can i access to development tools with groovy script? Just to get informations about branches, commits etc. 

Thanks in advance!
Maciej

1 answer

0 votes
Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2017

Hello Maciej, 

Sorry about the late reply on this question.

To get information on branches and commits with your scripts you'll have to set them up as a bitbucket or git repo (or whatever service you choose to use). 

If you just want to set up a ScriptRunner dev environment, there actually a tutorial in the documentation on how to do so using IntelliJ. 

Hopefully this helps you out!

Jenna

Maciej Olszewski November 24, 2017

Helloo Jenna,

Thats not a problem in JIRA tickets there is section Development where you can access commits, reviews etc. releated to that ticket, can i access to that via ScriptRunner :)?

Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

I think you're referring to the issue history. If so, you can access that through Change History Manager class from the JIRA api. 

Here's a link:

https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/7.1.7/com/atlassian/jira/issue/changehistory/ChangeHistoryManager.html

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Jenna

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events