Greenhopper Configuration Error?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2013

Hey. Today i found a strange line at the top of the page when you click on "Project Templates" in Greenhopper Administration area.

it shows

com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webresource.JiraWebResourceManagerImpl@40e2580e. requireResource("com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-common")

screen:

seen this in 5.2.7 and 5.2.9

any ideas ?

ps:

it has aldeady been filed here GHS-8033

regards

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2013

Hi Faysal,

According to the bug report, this has been fixed in Greenhopper 6.1.6 and above. May I know if the problem still persist after upgrading to GH 6.1.6 and above or is this a different problem?

Cheers,

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

hi vicky. yes i am on 6.2 already and the errors won't show up anymore.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2013

no just came to this one by kind of an unlucky accident. if i enter safe mode no greenhopper will be available and therefor no chance to check if the error still appears

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2013

Are you to try enabling the plugin safe mode in JIRA to confirmed the problem not related to third party plugin?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events