Google Charts and Pocket Query

dnmever October 31, 2014

Is Google charts being a part of PocketQuery plugin has full set of features enabled? I specifically interested in embedding Annotation chart(s) as it defined in https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/annotationchart. What are the possible limitations if any? I will appreciate any feedback.

1 answer

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2014

Hi Regina!

Sorry for the late reply! With the new version 1.13.4 you can safely use the AnnotationChart type. We have a detailed article about templating and Google Charts with a log of examples.

Let me know if you need further help!

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

J D
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

Hi, Felix It seems your links are broken.

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2014

Should be fixed ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events