Go2Group CRM Integration plugin update help?

robert Johansen June 11, 2012

I attempt to update Go2Group CRM Integration plugin from within Jira's plugin manager and it says that the update is successful and then the plugin dissapears from the update needed list. However when i come back to the plugin manager it is back there asking to be updated. Any suggestions? I did not find anything in the logs unfortunately.

3 answers

0 votes
Wayne Westmoreland December 20, 2012

I have reported this problem to Atlassian, but no resolution yet. The work-around is to uninstall the current version and then install the new version of the plugin.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

Unfortunately Atlassian will not be able to debug this. I guess Jobin will be able to help here as he is from Go2Group itself.

If urgent, could you also check whether you can raise a support request with Go2Group?

Go2Group
Phone: 877-442-4669
support@Go2Group.com
http://jira.Go2Group.com

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

@Renjith Wayne is from Go2Group and owns the CRM plugin ;) I guess he is talking about some issue that he is following up with Atlassian on UPM

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2012

OMG, my bad :(

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2012

Yeah, same to you, Jobin. I am sure Christmas is just approaching you while it is already evening here in Sydney :)

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2012

hehe.. I am sure Wayne has no problem with that. Merry Xmas btw!

0 votes
robert Johansen June 19, 2012
Before update:
Installed version: 4.2-35064
Available version: 4.2.1-38121
Developer: Go To Group
Plugin key: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.customfield.crm

After update:
Installed version: 4.2-35064
Available version: 4.2.1-38121
Developer: Go To Group
Plugin key: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.customfield.crm

robert Johansen June 19, 2012

I also see this

Go2Group CRM Integration v. 4.2-35064
by Go To Group
This add-on has finished updating to version 4.2-35064.
and it should be updating to 4.2.1
0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2012

Can you check the version after the upgrade is done? Before you go out and come back in? What is the version of the plugin and your jira?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events