Gliffy is crashing when adding elements

tiendungitd July 20, 2017

Hi Gliffy Support,

When I add an element in a Gliffy diagram in confluence then I always get the attached error message. For normal diagram elements of the palette on the left it still adds the elements. It's just annoying.
The error happens to with the connectors from the tool bar, but they are NOT added. 
Please have a look the issue: http://recordit.co/5tWnoPhaOI This issue just happen with only 1 user, he using chrome latest version, if he use another browsers it's ok.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

You have a number of browser extensions installed, it could be that one of them is interferring with the operation, especially given it's a problem only for them. Try again with the extensions disabled.

tiendungitd July 31, 2017

Thanks for your feedback.

That could be an extension issue, cause I tried with Chrome in incognito mode, it's ok.

I tried to disable some chrome extension, but the issue still occur, can you have a look in support zip file to find out which chrome plugin is conflict to Gliffy?

How can I send an support zip file to you?

Thanks.;

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

I'm not familiar enough with Gliffy to work this out. I would advise to send the zip to Gliffy support.

tiendungitd July 31, 2017

Thanks you. I submited an ticket to Gliffy support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events