Gliffy diagram_mind map preset

naga raja September 7, 2017

I'm creating a new confluence page. I wanted to add a Gliffy diagram with an overview of the topics, and each topic would be clickable and link to the corresponding section. (So using a PNG or non-interactive Gliffy is not an option)

The Gliffy diagram shows when loading the page, but disappears when I scroll the page a bit or hover the mouse over it. It first shows a 'loading' animation in the top-left corner of the diagram before it disappears.

I checked all the settings and tried several things but can't seem to fix it. On other pages with Gliffy images the 'loading' animation appears too, but the diagram doesn't disappear.

INFO: in the mean-time I found out that this happens because I created a Gliffy diagram through the mind-map preset. When I use the flowchart preset it seems to work.

So there is a work-around but this seems to be a bug or something with the mind-map Gliffy diagrams.

3 answers

1 vote
Nadja_Agreiter January 2, 2018

Hey everone,

we have exactly the same issue. We figured out another workaround: When you finished your mindmap, mark every item (Strg + A or with the mouse) and move it into the top left corner. This way the gliffy-diagramm won't disappear, although the "loading" animation will still appear. I think this whole issue has to do with the starting point in the preset. It is in the middle of the sheet, not as every other preset in the top left corner.

Greedings!

Nadja

0 votes
Andrew Bickerton July 5, 2018

Nadja's solution (moving everything to the top-left corner of the canvas) worked for me too.  Thanks for sharing!

0 votes
glennrees September 13, 2017

Hi, I have exactly the same issue as described with mindmaps, using Gliffy 8.0.0 for Confluence. I guess that is what the "(beta)" is for ;-).

- Glenn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events