Getting Redirect Loop when trying to configure plugin.

Kyle Wilson February 12, 2015

I am unable to access the config for the Automated Log Work for JIRA plugin.

It is causing "This webpage has a redirect loop" every time it is clicked.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2015

Hi Kyle,

We have managed to reproduce and fix the problem. It affected JIRA admins without System Administration permission. 

The fix will be published in the next version (unknown release date yet) so please watch the add-on on the marketplace page to get notification: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork

In the meantime you can ask your JIRA system administrator to make necessary configuration changes in the plugin.

The issue is tracked here: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/ALW-34

Thank you for the report! Gebsun

Kyle Wilson February 19, 2015

Thank you, we also came to this conclusion just the other day.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2015

Hi Kyle,

We cannot reproduce the problem. Is this self hosted JIRA?

There are two places where link to plugin configuration is listed:

• "Automated Log Work" link in left horizontal navigation on Administration > Add-ons page and 
  • "Configure" button in plugin details section (again Administration > Add-ons page)

Can you please let us know which one do you click? Screenshot is preferred. 
Please also note the URL it directs to.

Thanks,
Gebsun 

Kyle Wilson February 13, 2015

You question might have lead me to the issue causing the redirect. After looking at the URL I think there might be a permissions issue with my account. I will look into the issue and update if resolved.

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2015

The issue is fixed.

0 votes
Kyle Wilson February 12, 2015

It is version v6.1.7.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2015

Hi Kyle, What is your JIRA version? Thanks, Gebsun

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events