Get notification if expected tickets are not created

Hello everyone,

We have produce tickets by email to test if the emailing is still working and get status updates every day. If everything is OK, the notifications are coming and the tickets are created. The thing is, if there's something wrong, the tickets might not be created.

My question is: Can I somehow get notified, if there are tickets "missing", meaning if some tickets haven't been created.

I tried JIRA automation by creating a scheduled rule with the option "Process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk", which will send only one email where I wanted to summarize all tickets, treated by the given filter.
But with the bulk option I couldn't access the smart fields, without it, there was one email for each ticket.

Does anyone know any other way to achieve this?

We are using JIRA Server v7.3.8

Thanks in advanced for your time and consideration.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

343 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you