Get Diagrmaly license for Confluence Community Edition without credit card

ChristianH May 10, 2014

Hi there,

we have a Confluence Community Edition, but no suitable credit card to use in the checkout process. Since we don't have to actually pay for the new license: Is there a way to get the Diagramly License for our confluence Community Edition installation without a credit card?

Regards,

Christian

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2014

The licensing ignores community licenses, you should be able to carry on using the plugin and just ignore the Atlassian licensing nagging.

0 votes
ChristianH May 10, 2014

Thanks for the fast reply!

Well ok... It tells me in the addons management that I may use diagramly for 30 days and that I have no license. But thats ok?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2014

Yeah, you can ignore that. The actual licensing code is in the plugin. We can simply choose to ignore what Atlassian tell me the licensing state is.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events