GanttOnDemand problem with links

Paula Martinez November 10, 2014

I'm trying to make some dependencies with links in Gantt Cloud, but sometimes, my issue is located in a wrong places in the chart. The dependence and the date is correct (December) but it's is located in February.

Can you tell me what's the possible mistake with the issue or the depencence?image1.png

image2.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2014

Hi Paula,

This issue is now resolved. Please verify, thanks!

0 votes
Paula Martinez November 13, 2014

Yes Adrian, the problem is solved.

Thank you very much!

0 votes
Paula Martinez November 11, 2014

Hi Adrian,

thanks for your answer. Wil you notify me on this issue or in the linked issue (I can't access to the linked issue)?

Regards,

Paula

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

Yes, I'll let you know.

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2014

Hi Paula, 

We are aware of this problem. Looks like it only affect Issues starting at the first week of coming December. I'll let you know when it will get resolved.

Issue link: https://wisoft.atlassian.net/browse/GANTT-172

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events