Gantt date view

lececere July 5, 2018

I've noticed in our DEV environment, that when I click on an issue in the WBS Gantt-Chart that the Gantt on the right side moves to show the date of the current item. In our production environment, this does not happen, so you manually have to scroll with the arrows to find the Gantt depiction of that particular item. 

I've searched through the WBS Gantt-Chart administration settings and the documentation and can't seem to find anything about how to change this in our production environment. Is someone able to help me with this?

Thanks!

Laurie

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shunsuke Osawa July 5, 2018

Hi @lececere,

Are the versions of WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira same between your DEV and Production environment? If they are different, it is possible to behave differently.

We introduced the feature "Gantt chart display period jumps to the Gantt bar when a row is selected" in the version 9.5 released in April. Here are the release notes:

https://rssupport.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WGC/pages/259981323/WBS+Gantt-Chart+for+Jira+9.5+release+notes

If this does not help, please let us know!

Cheers,

Sean

Ricksoft

lececere July 11, 2018

Perfect! That may be the exact reason we're seeing differences. Thanks for your help @Shunsuke Osawa!

Laurie

Shunsuke Osawa July 11, 2018

I'm glad to hear that, @lececere

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events