Gantt date re-scheduling

Ljiljana Dolamic June 1, 2015

Hello,

we have a problem with gantt plugin re-scheduling.  The tasks get rescheduled with a message re-scheduling, based on updating "name of task". Even closed, resolved tasks and those in other projects get rescheduled based on a single task. 

Above all the planned end date is set 30 years from now.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Ljiljana

Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 9.03.50 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Bildschirmfoto 2015-06-09 um 12.57.44.png

For illustration, I have attached a screenshot displaying the question Gantt menu and the menu item "support request".

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2015

Please send this as support request by clicking on the related menu item within the question menu in order to create a related support issue. 

Ljiljana Dolamic June 9, 2015

I did so(Or did I do smth wrong) and this is the answer I got: Hi Ljiljana, Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support Channel. We are glad to provide you with assistance. As stated in our Support Offerings, any third party plugin integration to JIRA is not supported by Atlassian. The reason behind is that we are neither trained nor knowledgeable about these plugins. I am afraid that our skills are quite limited in this channel. I would suggest that you reach out to the third party plugin vendor for assistance with the following details: Email: gantt@polscheit.de Phone: +491707892180 An alternative is to post on our user community https://answers.atlassian.com as there might be customers facing the same issue as yours. Users are able to get help with a lot of unsupported issues in this channel. Thank you for your understanding.

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2015

Hi Ljiljana, that's not what I have written above: please click on the Gantt menu item named "support request" within the Gantt menu behind the (?) on the right top of the Gantt diagram. Taking the pre-filled email, just extend it by your individual support request and send it to my JIRA. Based on this email, an account will be created for you automatically and a related JIRA issue will be created, too. Kind regards, Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events