Gantt Chart for Jira dependencies do not show in the chart

I am evaluating Gantt Chart for Jira.  We have added links to our issues.  These link types have been selected in the configuration of the Add-on.  The links are not showing in the chart.

Even when we create a link in the chart itself, it does not display.

I've checked the user guide and don't see any configuration that would 'enable' or 'disable' viewing dependencies in the graphic.  We have checked our custom look and feel as well.

Do the dependencies only show in a certain timeframe (ie. daily but not quarterly)?  Is there some other switch we need to set?

1 answer

Hi Liesa,

please send me a related "support request" (menu item within the question-menu at the top of the Gantt Chart diagram. Generally, all timeframes display the dependencies (Gantt dependencies as well as configured sematic links/functional dependencies) within the color and style as configured. Therefore, please attach screenshot of your configuration (=result page being displayed after hitting apply of my addon configuration) and one of viewing an issue having a dependency link) to your support request email.

Kind regards,
Frank

Thank you. Will send the support request through. My users are keen to use your add on as they find the other gantt product too slow and cumbersome.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

311 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you