Gantt Chart for Jira dependencies do not show in the chart

Liesa Pugsley December 11, 2014

I am evaluating Gantt Chart for Jira.  We have added links to our issues.  These link types have been selected in the configuration of the Add-on.  The links are not showing in the chart.

Even when we create a link in the chart itself, it does not display.

I've checked the user guide and don't see any configuration that would 'enable' or 'disable' viewing dependencies in the graphic.  We have checked our custom look and feel as well.

Do the dependencies only show in a certain timeframe (ie. daily but not quarterly)?  Is there some other switch we need to set?

1 answer

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2014

Hi Liesa,

please send me a related "support request" (menu item within the question-menu at the top of the Gantt Chart diagram. Generally, all timeframes display the dependencies (Gantt dependencies as well as configured sematic links/functional dependencies) within the color and style as configured. Therefore, please attach screenshot of your configuration (=result page being displayed after hitting apply of my addon configuration) and one of viewing an issue having a dependency link) to your support request email.

Kind regards,
Frank

Liesa Pugsley December 18, 2014

Thank you. Will send the support request through. My users are keen to use your add on as they find the other gantt product too slow and cumbersome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events