Gadget error message: license.valid.text

Bernd Batthütte May 15, 2014

After recently updating the JIRA and plugin version the "Worked Time Gadget" always displays the message "license.valid.text" in form of an unformatted string. When the settings are invalid, the appropriate error messages are displayed. I already tried to uninstall and install the plugin again as well as downgrading to the version before, but the error remains. Is there anything I can do in order to use the gadget once again?

2 answers

0 votes
Ramya October 27, 2014

Any updates on this issues please. We are receiving this error.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2014

According to JRA-38271 it's fixed in JIRA 6.2.6

Ramya October 27, 2014

Thanks for the immediate response

Kamlesh Rao October 27, 2014

Can you provide a backport fix for Jira v6.2.5. We are several months away from our next Jira upgrade and we cannot adopt this plugin until the gadget is fixed on our current production Jira (v6.2.5)

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2014

As far as I know, it's not possible, fixes are not possible for already released versions, only for product updates.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2014

Hi Bernd,

Sorry, known problem, should be fixed within couple of weeks, please see also JRA-38271

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events