GET Tempo holidays via REST API

Hi,

Iam looking for a TEMPO REST call to get the list of configured holidays for a particular holiday scheme (if possible).

I asked a question here and tempo support directed me to check the REST API.

The documentation is very poor and i found that the only url that might satisfy what iam looking for is: /worklogs/validation/date/holiday/{static}/{date}

However, i can't get it to work. no idea what {static} stands for? where should i specify the related scheme?

Could anybody help to know how /worklogs/validation/date/holiday/{static}/{date} works?

Or, how to get the Tempo holidays for different configured scheme?

Thank you,

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Yousef,

not public API means that it may change between versions and you might not have the same functionality after an update. You can view all the API s in the REST browser (both public and private) by clearing the "Show only public APIs" checkbox.

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

the search field and the "Show only public APIs" are not visible under chrome :/

Thank you

I can see it in Chrome. You might want to check your version of chrome and try it in safe mode without plugins.

Hi Yousef,

As you said this isn't documented at all, so you will have to do some digging yourself. I can however point you in the right direction. (Please note also that this isn't meant as a public API, and therefore we reserve the right to change the interface at any time, so beware!)

This url will give you all the holiday scemes in your system:

YOURSERVER/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme

This will give you all the holidays for scheme with id {id} and type {type}, where type can either be "fixed" or "floating"

rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{id}/days/{type}

Hope this helps!

Thank you Benedikt,

Just one last info please, "Not a public API" means cant view it through the REST API browser?

first get the holiday scheme id

yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/

then you can view the fixed and floating holiday

yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{holidayschemeId}/days/floating
yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{holidayschemeId}/days/fixed

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

146 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you