GET Tempo holidays via REST API

Yousef Hammouda November 21, 2013

Hi,

Iam looking for a TEMPO REST call to get the list of configured holidays for a particular holiday scheme (if possible).

I asked a question here and tempo support directed me to check the REST API.

The documentation is very poor and i found that the only url that might satisfy what iam looking for is: /worklogs/validation/date/holiday/{static}/{date}

However, i can't get it to work. no idea what {static} stands for? where should i specify the related scheme?

Could anybody help to know how /worklogs/validation/date/holiday/{static}/{date} works?

Or, how to get the Tempo holidays for different configured scheme?

Thank you,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Hi Yousef,

not public API means that it may change between versions and you might not have the same functionality after an update. You can view all the API s in the REST browser (both public and private) by clearing the "Show only public APIs" checkbox.

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Yousef Hammouda November 22, 2013

the search field and the "Show only public APIs" are not visible under chrome :/

Thank you

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2013

I can see it in Chrome. You might want to check your version of chrome and try it in safe mode without plugins.

3 votes
Wilson Abesamis February 28, 2017

first get the holiday scheme id

yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/

then you can view the fixed and floating holiday

yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{holidayschemeId}/days/floating
yourserver/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{holidayschemeId}/days/fixed
1 vote
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Hi Yousef,

As you said this isn't documented at all, so you will have to do some digging yourself. I can however point you in the right direction. (Please note also that this isn't meant as a public API, and therefore we reserve the right to change the interface at any time, so beware!)

This url will give you all the holiday scemes in your system:

YOURSERVER/rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme

This will give you all the holidays for scheme with id {id} and type {type}, where type can either be "fixed" or "floating"

rest/tempo-core/1/holidayscheme/{id}/days/{type}

Hope this helps!

Yousef Hammouda November 21, 2013

Thank you Benedikt,

Just one last info please, "Not a public API" means cant view it through the REST API browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events