Forms for Confluence - save the completed form in the Confluence Space

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2018

We have created a form for on-boarding new applications into our stage and production environments. Once the user submits the form, the notifications go out but the completed form does not save as a page in Confluence. Is there anyway to save the completed form as a Confluence page?

Confluence server 6.6.3

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2018

Hi Jeanne,

In order to achieve this, you would need to submit the Form to ScriptRunner for Jira and from there send it back to Confluence if you need to create a page. We are currently working on allowing to submit directly to ScriptRunner for Confluence if the user is only interested in creating pages. https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/F4C/iv.+Creating+a+issue+in+JIRA+by+submitting+a+form+in+Confluence

Regards,

Rafael

JoAnna Black September 20, 2018

Are there any updates on this?

My organization is not really using JIRA so I would like to be able to create subpages after the submission of a form on Confluence.

Like Syed Ahmed likes this
Kimberly Giere May 13, 2019

Hello Rafael,

Has there been an update on this?  I also need to submit the completed form as a form (not export the data to a spreadsheet).   Exporting the data works great for surveys, but not what we need for request forms, etc.

Thanks for the info!

Kimberly

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events