For the tempo project configuration, I want to default an account, but still have multiple accounts available for use.

CathyL March 26, 2015

Use Case: 

Project Widget should be billed to "ABC", so I have the tempo account ABC set up.  During the project, our department for some reason needs to not charge ABC, so the time needs to be logged to our department (XYZ).  

Once I set up both accounts to be available to the project, the defaulting of ABC no longer happens.  I am hopeful I am missing a setting or control somewhere.

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2015

Hi Cathy

Setting an account as default when there are more then one account connected with the project is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMAC-34

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you'd like to contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

You can click on the labels to view similar requests.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events