For Sonar For Bitbucket Server to work, does it requires to have projects public?

vatsal_dhar November 12, 2018

Hi,

with reference to this add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212735/sonar-for-bitbucket-server

Earlier I had my projects public on sonar, but now as I made them private I am getting insufficient privilege error on every pull request page, does this add-on require projects to be public or is there any workaround with the permission of every private project to get it working?

@Mibex_Software

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Hi,

You can store the Sonar credentials necessary to access your private projects either globally in the admin area of the plug-in (Bitbucket -> Admin -> Sonar) or on a user-basis in the Bitbucket user account (Manage Account -> Sonar).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Michael

palsonkansakar October 8, 2020

We are facing the same issue and we could not find the above setting in BItbucket cloud. Could you elaborate more on this? 

Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2020

@palsonkansakar Sonar for Bitbucket Cloud (as opposed to Sonar for Bitbucket Server) is targeted to open source projects only, so there we do not support private projects.

palsonkansakar October 8, 2020

ok thanks for the clearance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events