Firefox 24.0 (and earlieer) cannot display Marketplace pricing?

Kevin Soukup October 23, 2013

Search for plugins and navigate to the resulting pages. In the Pricing Overview section in the frame where the pricing usually shows up (10, 25, 50, ...500+) all I get in Firefox is:

"Pricing details are loading…"

The pricing shows up in IE8 but not in Firefox 24 (and I just tested Google Chrome v30 ... it fails here as well). Please tell me Atlassian is not programming websites to accommodate Internet Explorer.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? I don't see any errors, or messages. or blocked pages or anything.

Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Must be you. Works on FF v24 and Chrome v30 for me. Disable all your browser add ons. Check with different machines.

Kevin Soukup October 30, 2013

I checked FF on a Linux box. It worked there.

I'm finding it hard to believe it's an add-on though. FF and Chrome both fail to display the pricing grid ... and they do not share add-ons that I'm aware of :(

I'll assume user error, or Windows feature ... probably the latter.

Thanks for the reply. I should have thought to try different machines before I submitted the question

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events