Fatal error in scripted JQL functions - try disabling and re-enabling the Script Runner plugin

Hi,

we have JIRA 6.3.8 - Script Runner 3.0.7, we have just restarted the Jira service and now I'm seeing a lot of these entries in the log file:

2015-01-08 11:58:48,936 http-bio-8080-exec-1 ERROR user 718x3764x2 wy7nz2 172.30.0.120 /rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidviewconfig/editmodel.json [jira.groovy.jql.ScriptedJqlFunction] Fatal error in scripted JQL functions - try disabling and re-enabling the Script Runner plugin

I'm not able to understand the reasons of the error and it seems that users don't experience any issue using the system.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

2 answers

Jamie, we are also seeing this logging with JIRA 6.3.10 and 3.0.7 and don't recall seeing this until upgrading to 3.0.7.  The URL suggested above shows the following, any suggestions?

Name
scriptedFunction
Not initialised properly

Do you have Service Desk installed?

G'Day Jamie, thanks for the plugin by the way. Yes, we do.

This is a known problem that I'm working on. The only suggestion I have right now is to click the Scan button, which should bring them back at least until you restart.

0 vote

Hrmmmmm.... have you written any of your own functions? If you browse to 

<jira_url>/plugins/servlet/scriptrunner/builtin?section=script_functions

do you see anything that looks like it was writting by someone at your company? 

Also I presume disabling/enabling doesn't make the error go away?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

849 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you