Fast track transition do not work

Hugo Estavillo August 28, 2013

Hi all

I create a fast track transition with blank condition, in the post function of a transition, i try at the beguining of the list at the end also, and nothing, i do not get redirected to the destination transaction

Sorry for my english, thaks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hugo Estavillo September 9, 2013

nothing strange in the logs, also i install a new jira with a basic workflow and put the post condition in the transaction open->inProgress with a blank condition, in order to redirect to close state, nothing happend.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

If you to closed then you need to set a resolution, but there should be a message in the logs saying as much...

0 votes
Hugo Estavillo September 15, 2013

Fixed, was the resolution :), thanks

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Can you check the logs for any errors. Possibly the transition had some validator or condition that failed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events