Fast-Track Transection Events -> All issue event executing many times

Semi Özbaş February 15, 2016

hi,

I have a problem. i created script listener Fast-track transection listener. i set events All Issue Types and set to condition "issue.getEstimate() == 0"  when the issue's estimate time is zero, this listener executing many times randomly 200 - 300 times. 

When i trying event to set "work logged on issue" this time: if i logged on workflow steps listener executing successful but issues status doesnt refresh sad

What would i do ?Screenshot from 2016-02-15 14-45-25.pngScreenshot from 2016-02-15 14-46-58.png

7 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

The problem is you are getting into an infinite loop. You are listening for all issue events (you said). The fast-track puts the issue through a transition which fires an event, which is caught by the listener, etc...

Just fire when the estimate has changed... there is an example for that if you click Expand Examples.

Semi Özbaş February 23, 2016

Hi Jamie,

I browse the examples about fast-track. When i set the events "work logged on issue" this time transition, executing once time and succesfully but status doesn't refresh. I refresh the page status still same. Look that picture

Screenshot from 2016-02-23 11-44-58.png

0 votes
Semi Özbaş February 17, 2016

i use condition on Remaining estimate is zero transition. The condition is "Hide transition from the user (the transition can be triggered only programmatically or from a workflow function)." So; while flow goes on, if remaining estimate = 0 issue's status change automaticly, screen doesnt shown anyone.  İn JIRA 6.2.3 and Script Runner 2.1.17 this scenario working perfectly. When i upgrade Jira to  7.0.5 transition happens but status doesnt change always

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

and is the set remaining estimate in this screen ? I mean if you manually transition the issue from let's say commit needed to remaining estimate zero status, can you set the estimate ? I have seen this issue before (the transition happens but the 'UI is stacked' in the previous status). 

0 votes

i assigned default screen.  i set ScriptListener's event "Work Logged on Issue". Same problem still goes on. Sometime status change immediatly, sometimes require refresh page, sometimes doesnt change.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2016

Could you try to assign one ?

0 votes

Hi Thanos,

We dont use any screen on this transition. it will happen instantly. I added detailed pictures

Screenshot from 2016-02-17 13-33-26.png

Screenshot from 2016-02-17 13-33-53.png

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2016

Hi Semi,

I would propose to go with your second solution (catch only work logged on issue events). Can I ask if you have assigned a screen during that transition ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events