FREE licence is only valid for 30 days

Richard Sadd July 15, 2012

Just downloaded the free licence for JIRA Gantt Chart Project by Soyatec, but it's only valid for 30 days, which is contradictory to what it says in the Atlassian Marketplace.

"The basic features are FREE for everyone and Forever"

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2012

The 30 days is for commercial features. The basic features are available forever.

0 votes
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2013

In fact, Free license and evaluation liences are same.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2012

That page says:

Note: The Free License is required to use this plugin for free.

I think you need to get a free license from them - I suspect you've picked up the evaluation one

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2012

Hmm. I didn't get that when I did it, but it was a while ago.

I can only assume that the licence will work with all the functions for 30 days, then drop down to just basic at the end of the 30 day period. But I'm guessing - I'd ping them an email to check that.

Richard Sadd July 15, 2012

Yes, that's why I know it expires in 30 days - I got a free licence from them. ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events