This problem has been recently reported to occur on Windows using Chrome and IE. It is tracked under issue FOLIO-378 in our JIRA. It should be working using Firefox. We were not able to reproduce the issue using various versions of JIRA including 6.0.2. You can certainly try to upgrade your JIRA version, but as of today, we do not have any evidence that the issue relates to the version of JIRA used.
If you can provide us the following info, it should help us figure out and fix the issue:
We will continue our investigation under the open ticket in our backlog (FOLIO-378) but just to let you know that I did try FOLI0 5.0 under a JIRA 6.02 and all was displayed correctly so I do not think the JIRA version is in fault here. I doubt the upgrade will solve our issue.
thx. I'll countinue tracking in mentioned FOLIO issue.
Here is what chrome says:
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG