Exporting problem on eazybi gantt chart

Bogac Duman May 9, 2017

Hi everyone,

When i want to export a ganttchart on eazybi in xls, it gives only dates but i need it in chart format. Is there any solution about it?

2 answers

0 votes
Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021

eazyBI allows exporting Gantt chart as csv, xls, and pdf. We export data only for CSV and XLS. You would like to export data to PDF if you would like to see Gantt bars representing the periods. You can add more details, for example, some properties or measures to the Gantt chart. All those details will be exported.

Here is an example report in our demo account with more details in the Gantt chart. It contains a priority and a status of epics. It also contains an overview of resolved issues, a logged time, and story points in issues in epics as well. All those details will be exported to XLS as table data. 

Daina /support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Hi @Bogac Duman

Unfortunately, I don't believe you can export the the gantt chart to xls.

If you are in server you can follog the instructions to export to PDF: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/set-up-and-administer/atlassian-server-and-data-center/export-to-pdf

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events